Financial Harvesting® Audit Services
Here are some of the services we provide:
Financial Sustainability/Financial Statement Audits:
In conducting an external audit of a clients' financial statements, the auditor should hold themselves to the highest standards of independence, objectivity, and technical proficiency.
An understanding of the client's business and the the risks
they face sets the stage for implementation of internal controls to mitigate those risks. The audit methodology that is used by "our" auditors then integrates those internal controls with the audit of the financial statements.
Our external audit services include the following:
- Compilations, Reviews and Audits of Financial Statements, including reviews of quarterly financial information
- Agreed Upon Procedure Reports
- Other attest related services
Government Compliance Audits:
These types of audits determine the adequacy of a company's compliance with various federal and state laws.
SOX/Internal Control Audits:
Whether outsourced or co-sourced, we have the knowledge to perform operational audits that have been neglected. Our Internal Audit solutions are unique in that we can show you how to leverage your investment in internal controls implementation to streamline your business & financial processes, perform activity-based costing and decrease your financial risks.
We can provide you with:
- Access to highly skilled, experienced professionals and “best practices” standards
- Custom solutions that integrate with and leverages your investment in internal control work
- Cost savings by your not having to recruit, train & maintain employees
- Additional substantial value and the benefit of an independent view
- Cost savings of your audit costs
These audits focus on alleged civil or criminal violations of state or federal laws.
We are also available to teach various seminars relating
to audit issues. We have previously been an instructor for the Califorinia Society Of CPA's.